This section describes the configuration option of the Mapp Intelligence Plugin.
We added code examples in case you want to add information manually. Please note, that the code examples show a direct integration and NOT the usage of a data layer.
Supported Characters and Coding Formats
Mapp Intelligence supports the UTF-8 standard.
- A maximum of 255 characters can be entered per parameter.
- A request may not be larger than 7KB.
- Input is case-sensitive.
If you are using the NoScript segment of the pixel:
- all parameters in the "<noscript>" segment must be set according to UTF-8 and URL code standards. For example, the German "ü" as "%C3%BC". This will ensure the proper transmission of all special characters and applies to all websites regardless of coding (UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, etc.).
Certain characters are automatically filtered out during tracking:
- 0xA0 => space
- Several spaces become one.
- Trailing and ending spaces are removed.