The Web Push channel in Mapp Engage allows you to send personalized web push notifications to those of your contacts who have opted in.
- Reach & Engagement
- send web push to all or to selected contacts
- reach website visitors who are not yet your contacts
- increase engagement - nudge people to visit areas of the site that are of special interest to them, and draw their attention to new relevant content
- always reach real people - as web push is browser-based, there is no room for fake email addresses
- quick and easy set-up process - no support from technical teams is required
- time-efficient - no special design elements are involved
- easy to manage - you can create, edit and delete web push messages anytime
- Cost effectiveness: Web push is one of the most cost-effective channels, since no additional external services are involved.
- Web push must be enabled on your website. Therefore you need to:
- have a Firebase account
- have authorized SSL on your website
- (optional) have a Mapp Intelligence account
- Web push must be activated in your Mapp Engage account. Talk to your customer success or account manager for more information.
- Customer opt-in - the notification can only be displayed if they have opted in.
- The device with the permission to receive web push notifications must be registered with the Push service Firebase.