- Essential connectivity to your data centralized on Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage
- Available in Credential Store and therefore usable throughout Mapp Engage wherever credentials are supported: Automations, Whiteboards, Exports, etc.
How does it work?
- In Engage, go to Administration > Permissions > Credentials (tab) and click Create.
- Fill in the Name field, and optionally, description field.
- From the Type drop-down-list select Amazon S3 Account, or Google Storage Account.
- Provide the relevant parameters and Save. Now you can also test your connection.
- Use this credential type across Mapp Engage, e.g. in Whiteboards, Automations, Address Data Export wizard, etc.
You can choose credential entries of type Amazon S3 or Google Storage in the Export Wizard step 6 under Administration > Exports.