Mapp Intelligence: Google Tag Manager Support for Adobe Commerce (Magento)
Google Tag Manager (GTM) users, you can now easily implement the Adobe Commerce (Magento) plugin for Mapp Intelligence without Tag Integration.
- If you already use Google Tag Manager, you can update the data layer to fuel your Intelligence dashboards. This allows for the quicker integration of Intelligence into Adobe Commerce (Magento) website.
- Of course, you now have the option of either Tag Integration or Google Tag Manager.
How Does it Work
- Make sure you've installed Adobe Commerce (Magento).
- Configure your GTM settings in the admin panel.
- Map your Data.
- Create Variables.
- Create a Trigger.
- Import & configure the Mapp Cloud Tag.
- You're all set! For more information see our guide here.
This feature is part of our spring update 2022 which went live on June 1st.