Mapp Engage makes access to data for all your channels easy! With the new user interface option in Raw Data Export, you can now get detailed information about your mobile push events.
- All your channels are covered with Raw Data Exports.
- You can gain better understanding of how your contacts engage with Push Notifications.
- Improve your strategies thanks to better insights.
If you use Mapp Engage for your mobile activity, this feature is available to you by default.
How does it work?
- Go to Administration > Exports and click Create.
- Select Raw Data Export from the drop-down list, and define basic information.
- On Step 3 (Parameters) of the Export creation flow, select Export All Messages. Now also Mobile Push data will be included in your export.
In the steps that follow, you can define all details of your raw data export, just like you are used to.
- Click Save. Done!