The Mapp Intelligence interface has been fine-tuned for an improved user experience. Apart from optimizing readability, we have updated tooltips, icons, and other elements. Enjoy a clearer and more intuitive user interface.
- Analyses are now calculated on all data by default, instead of a smaller sample. This way you will always get the most accurate results.
- Improved readability thanks to larger font size
- Collapsible menu to obtain more space for analyses
- Optimized menu items and tooltips for a more intuitive user experience
Analysis calculation on all data by default
- Previously, we used a default 20% as sampling size for your analyses. This has changed to 100 % - all data. You can still adjust the sampling slider to use less data for a faster calculation.
- Increased font-size
- Collapsible menu
- New menu icons
- New tooltip design
- Aligned dropdowns
- New calendar icon
- We removed the beta flag from the Custom Figures menu item.
- In the metric editor, we replaced the checkbox for "dimension reference" with a toggle.
- We rearranged the action items in the three dots menu for more clarity.
This feature is part of our winter update 2022 which went live on February 1st.