Mapp Engage: Data Feeds for Mapp Connect
Mapp Engage has new superpowers and they are called Data Feeds! Create Data Feeds to fully automate and speed up your data imports. Engage will transform the data for you thanks to smart data transformation and mapping. Are you ready to get the most out of your data?
- Import data from multiple sources into a single destination in Mapp Engage.
- Get the data faster than via a regular import, thanks to Mapp using asynchronous API.
- Make sure that the data is stored correctly and consistently thanks to the data transformation service. For example, change all letters to upper or lower case, or have the timestamp stored in the default Engage format.
- Perform a variety of imports:
- Add contacts to Mapp Engage
- Update contact attributes in Mapp Engage
- Remove users from Mapp Engage
- Send an email (prepared message) with parameters to contacts
- Add data to your custom Related Data tables
- Add data to predefined Related Data: Transactions, Wish List and Abandoned Cart
- Reduce the number of custom integrations - you can now replace them with a robust Data Feeds automation.
How does it work?
The process remains simple and involves:
- creating a generic integration,
- defining data mapping, and
- configuring the import.
Check out our How-to for detailed instructions.
This feature will be rolled out within the next four weeks. Contact your customer success or account manager for more information.