With Mapp Engage, you can now use API calls to trigger marketing automations in the Whiteboard. Use the new Whiteboard Event - Mapp Connect External Event - to build workflows based on custom integrations.
- Custom integrations within Mapp Engage can trigger your marketing automations
- New Mapp Connect External Event lets you use your custom integration within the intuitive Whiteboard user interface
- A wealth of marketing scenarios are possible. Here are some examples:
- send an email with parameters
- send SMS, push and email messages using a selection
- store attributes in the contact profile
- test your messages before calls are sent
- use event parameters in the message
How does it work?
Create an external event in your 3rd party application
Configure a custom integration in Mapp Engage
Set up your marketing automation using the new Mapp Connect External Event
This feature is part of our Summer 2021 product update. It is available to all Engage clients as of September 7th, 2021.