To upload a file to the content store.
- In the >Main Navigation, click >Content > >Content Store .
⇒ The >Content Store window opens to the >All Files tab.
Click >Create .
⇒ The > Content Store Element window opens.
- In the >Name input field, enter a name for the content store element (CSE).
The name is used to identify the element within the system and does not need to be unique. The maximum length is 60 characters.
- In the >Description input field, enter a description for the CSE.
The description is inserted as an ALT text when you use the image in a message. If the image cannot display for any reason, the Alt text replaces the image.
- In the > Content / Attachment area, select >Upload File .
- In the >Expiration Date area, enter when you want the CSE to expire or select >Automatic Expiration Date.
By default, content store elements are stored for 180 days after their last download (in an email or on a landing page). 180 days after the file is last downloaded, the file is deleted.
- In the >Upload File input field, enter a path of the file or click > Browse to select a file from your computer.
⇒ The file is stored to the content store and can be added to messages.
Click >Settings in the >Content Store window to change the settings of the element, such as the expiration date or the character encoding.