Direct Mail lets you send print mail to your contacts. This article describes how to configure the Direct Mail Channel in Mapp Engage.
- An active contract with optilyz.
- An API key that will be used to connect your Engage and optilyz accounts. The API key can be obtained from your optilyz account manager.
- An active Mapp Engage account.
- Go to Administration > Channels > Direct Mail Channels and click Create Direct Mail Channel.
- Enter the name of your channel and select the Provider: OPTILYZ_PROVIDER. Click Next.
- Enter the API key received from your optilyz account manager and click Next.
- Now you can see the summary of your configuration. Click Save or Activate and afterwards Close.
- You can see an overview of all your Direct Mail Channels.
Click the three dotsto view available actions.
|View||Lets you view the configuration.|
|Edit||Lets you edit the configuration.|
|Statistics||Shows channel statistics. For more information see Direct Mail Channel Statistics.|
|Deactivate||Lets you deactivate the channel.|