The values returned by functions are evaluated inside expressions using operators. The type of operator used depends upon the data type of the value returned by the function.
The following operators work with any data type:
- Equal to: '=='
- Not equal to: '!='
- Null: 'empty'
- Not null: 'not empty'
The following operators only work when used with dates and numbers:
- Less than: '<'
- Greater than: '>'
- Less than or equal to: '<='
- Greater than or equal to: '>='
The following operators only work when used with strings:
- Starts with: 'startswith'
- Ends with: 'endswith'
- Contains: 'contains'
- Contains, ignoring upper or lowercase: 'containsignorecase'
- Regular expression: 'regex'