- To open the Marketing Calendar from the Marketing Calendar pane, click View Full Calendar .
Alternatively, click in the navigation.
⇒ The Marketing Calendar opens to the current month.
The marketing calendar allows marketing teams the ability to have a shared calendar view of their sent and scheduled messages.
The marketing calendar allows marketing teams to have a shared calendar view of their sent and scheduled messages. The calendar shows all your sent and scheduled standard and recurring messages for the month. This view helps you be sure that you are not over sending messages on any given day or week.
What can I do in this window?
View all send and schedules standard and recurring messages for the month.
Ensure that you are not sending too many messages per day or week.
Scroll through months or weeks.
View by month, week, or day.
Opens the Marketing Calendar to the month view.
Opens the Marketing Calendar to the week view.
Moves the calendar forward or backward by one month or week, based on the view selected.
Moves the calendar to the current day.
Unlike other dashboard features, the marketing calendar is not configurable on a per-user basis. The calendar always reverts to the monthly view.
Scheduled messages are listed in the calendar on the day they are scheduled for sendout. The calendar does not show disabled messages.
- To view the list of messages for a specific day, click the entry in the calendar.
⇒ A window opens with the list of messages.
You can sort this list by send time, alphabetically by subject, or by notes.
- To view the details of the message, click the message subject.
⇒ The Create Recurring Message window opens to the Review & Save step.
- Check the details of your message and make any necessary changes.
- To exit the Create Recurring Message window without changes, click
⇒ The Marketing Calendar opens again. .