The new version of our Debug plugin is here to help make checking your tracking implementation easier than ever!
- The new queue function ensures you're seeing requests in chronological order.
- New option to download request parser data as a CSV directly from the plugin.
- If one exists, the everID set by the server will be shown.
- The following additional endpoints are visible under "other" requests:
- Independent requests: shows your independent parameters.
- Cookie Control requests: allows you to access the properties of cookies you've set.
- Optout Requests: shows when a user opted out of tracking.
- Redirect requests: used to count clicks on HTML links.