Mapp Intelligence: Updated list of predefined parameters
Custom Parameters can be used in Mapp Intelligence to measure additional data. To speed up the setup process and minimize errors, Mapp offers a set of predefined parameter configurations. This list has now been updated to improve both data collection and analysis.
- More predefined parameters are available, outdated parameters have been removed from the list.
- Faster setup with fewer errors: you don't have to worry about advanced settings. The optimal configuration is selected automatically.
- Allows easy integration of plugins since they are based on the automatically selected Parameter-IDs.
- Enriches predefined dashboards (e.g. showing the quantity of search results).
How does it work?
The configuration of custom parameters is done in Mapp Q3.
Click on Mapp Q3 > Configuration > Custom Parameters. Various parameter types are available.
- Select the parameter type and click on Create New Custom Parameter.
- Under "Preconfigured", choose one of the predefined parameter configurations.
You will find a list of all available predefined parameters in this article.
This feature is part of our spring update 2022 which went live on June 1st.