Mapp Intelligence: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Password Reset
Mapp Intelligence now offers multi-factor authentication (MFA) for improved security. The feature uses standard apps such as Google Authenticator or Authy, and is simple to set up. Upgrade your account security with the new MFA for Mapp Intelligence.
- Robust security of your Mapp Intelligence system
- Available for all your users upon request
- An additional requirement for all new passwords: they have to include at least one lower case character
- New passwords will be cross-checked to ensure that you are not reusing any of the past 12 passwords
- Fully automated and therefore much faster password reset process
How does it work?
Once MFA is activated for your account, you can set it up by following our how-to. Going forward, upon login to Mapp Intelligence, you will be asked to authenticate via your PC, and via Smartphone.
MFA is part of our Winter Update 2022 and is available upon request. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
The password reset improvement is available by default on all Mapp Intelligence accounts.