Mapp Intelligence: Forecasts
Mapp's AI can help you forecast the most important metrics, letting you plan what decisions you need to make next!
- Using your chosen time frames and metrics, you can generate forecasts for how these metrics will perform in the future – for up to 30 days.
- These forecasts will appear in your online feed, as well as in your inbox for your convenience.
How Does it Work?
- Go to the Notifications page by clicking on the bell symbol in the header navigation.
If you do not see this icon, you may need to speak to your administrator, or account manager.
- Go to Notifications >Forecasts and select Create New Forecast.
Select a metric to forecast.
You should have at least three months (90 days) worth of data.
If you would like, you can generate multiple forecasts for a metric by selecting a dimension, such as country.
For this example, a forecast for the top countries will be generated.
Next, select the timeframe you would like to forecast for, such as the next 30 days.
- Select the schedule you would like to receive updates on. For example, weekly.
- Then provide a name for the forecast, and optionally more information such as a description and any email recipients.
This feature is part of our Spring 2021 product update and is available as of 11 May 2021.
You can test out one Forecast for free, if you would like to create more you will need our AI package. Please contact your Account or Customer Success Manager for help.