Mapp Intelligence: Cookieless Tracking
Use anonymized (i.e. cookieless) tracking to align with possible GDPR regulations. This prevents tracking with user-identifiable information. Note that when activated, this precludes you from analyzing cross-visiting behaviour. Please consult with your account manager before activating this feature.
- Ensure tracking without violating user privacy
- Track website usage inline with GDPR regulations
Available for all Intelligence customers using Pixel v4, Tag Integration, or the Smart Pixel.
How does it work?
- Enable anonymised tracking / opt-out of user-identifiable cookies.
- Configure options to your needs.
- Let users decide if they want to allow user-identifiable tracking or not.
Download the new Pixel incl. the documentation here.