Use anonymyzed (i.e. cookieless) tracking to align with possible GDPR regulations. This prevents tracking with user-identifiable information and can affect the analyses results. Please consult with your account manager before activating this feature.
- Ensure tracking without violating user privacy
- Track website usage inline with GDPR regulations
Available for all Intelligence customers using Pixel v4, Tag Integration, or the Smart Pixel.
How does it work?
- Enable anonymised tracking / opt-out of user-identifiable cookies.
- Set cookie to enable anonymous tracking.
- If applicable: Exclude additional user-identifiable parameters (such as URM categories).
- In order to start normal tracking again, remove the user-identification opt-out cookie.