Mapp Engage: Transactional Emails Improvement
Transactional emails in Mapp Engage offer more support for multi-brand businesses. You can now group the information in an transactional email based on the brand, vendor, or delivery policy, and more. This way, your customers will know exactly what they bought and from which provider. The confirmation email they receive will include a list of all their purchases, sorted by brand, seller, or a different category.
- organize transactions by seller, brand, or a different category within one email
- give customers a clear overview of their purchase details
- improve your overall communication quality
How does it work?
Transactional messages can be set up to contain grouped information with the help of our API Documentation.Here are some examples of what you can do thanks to this new API functionality.
- Your customer bought products in the your online shop. Some of those products are sold by you, and others by external vendors via your marketplace.
Solution: Products in the transactional email are grouped per vendor.
- Your customer bought clothing for themselves and their children.
Solution: Products are sorted into two lists: adult and children's clothes.
- Your customer brought products at a regular price, and at a reduced price.
Solution: The email shows the products grouped into those with and without price reduction.
This feature is part of our Summer 2021 product update. It is available to all Engage clients as of September 7th, 2021.