To create a MappIntelligence directory, extract the content into shopware/custom/plugins.
Install via Console (recommended)
- Go to the terminal of your Shopware 6 server
- cd (change directory) into the Shopware directory
- Run the Symfony console to install and activate the plugin (example below)
- Clear the cache afterward
$ php ./bin/console plugin:install MappIntelligence $ php ./bin/console plugin:activate MappIntelligence $ php ./bin/console cache:clear
Install via Backend
- Log in as admin and go to Settings > System > Plugins
- Install Mappintelligence by clicking the three dots to the right of the entry and pick 'Install'
- Activate the plugin
Having done that, you are ready to configure the plugin.