What can I do with Mapp Connect and Shopware
- Add or update contact data in Mapp Engage.
- Send emails or transactional messages based on Shopware events.
- Save data like order information in Mapp Engage.
- Send external event triggers to your Whiteboard.
A) Installation in Shopware
- Download the Shopware plugin from the Mapp Connect Github
- Log in to your Shopeware account and go to Plugin > Upload
- Upload the zip from Github
- Configure any settings you need, like which data you would like to save
- Next, Navigate to the settings tab, and select Mapp Connect to set up your events
B) Setup in Mapp Engage
Plugin Setup in Mapp
- In Mapp Engage go to Extensions > My Extensions > Mapp Connect > List of Mapp Connect Integrations
- Select create new add on
- Select Shopware
Next, you will need to authenticate.
The connection can be set up for all sales channels or for each one separately. After creating the Shopware add-on, you can set up a connection between Shopware and Mapp Engage. Below you can see the Integration ID and API secret which should be copied from this integration.
Create a new integration with the type Shopware. Here you will get the Integration ID and Integration Secret Key.
These will only be visible once, make sure you save them somewhere!
Select what data types you would like to send to Mapp Engage.
|Customers data||creates user event and adds/updates contact profile in Engage and he's added to the Customers group|
|Guest data||creates a guest event and adds/updates contact profile in Engage for users who create the order as a guest and he's added to the Guest group|
|Orders data - customers||creates Transaction events and stores order data in Transactional Related Data for customers orders. If in Business Events settings you set prepared message (email) for event checkout.order.placed also order an email will be sent to the user|
|Orders data - guests||creates Transaction events and stores order data in Transactional Related Data for guests orders. If in Business Events settings you set prepared message (email) for event checkout.order.placed also order an email will be sent to the user|
|Newsletter||creates newsletter event and adds/updates contact profile in Engage and he's added to the Newsletter group. double opt-in can be set up on the group level|
Select which groups should add users into categories such as customers, guests, and newsletters.
C) Business Events Set up in Shopware
To access the Mapp Connect Business Events set up, go to the Shopware administration panel. Next, click on Settings > Extensions > Mapp Connect Events
You can set up a handler for every Shopware Event which will either send a prepared message (email) or automation (trigger Whiteaboad plan which has to be set up before).
Here is how you can add a new rule for Shopware Event:
- Title - The name of this setup
- Set it to Active
- Choose the appropriate Business Event from the dropdown list
- Choose a Message
- Automation is first on the list and it creates an automation event with the name of this Business event. If you would like to send an email (prepared message) choose it from the list.
Please see a complete list of Business Events on this page.