You can create a new generic integration, or copy and adjust an existing one.
Create a new integration
- Go to Data Management > Mapp Connect.
- Click Add New Integration.
- Select type Generic from the drop-down list.
- Enter a name of the connection.
- Click Create.
- The Add-On settings opens to the Overview tab. You can still change the name of the integration here, and add a description.
- (optional) Check the box if you want a Whiteboard to be triggered when user mapping attributes change.
- Copy the secret key and save if for future reference.
- Click Save.
Copy existing integration
- Go to Mapp Connect.
- Find the desired integration click Copy.
- Now you can edit the mapping as needed.