The same leading or closing content is added to every message sent in a certain group. This content is created and stored separately for each group.
Leading content could be, for example, a static key visual or greeting. The closing content can be used similar to the signature that can be stored in an email provider.
- In the Main Navigation menu, click Audience > Groups.
- Edit the groups to which lead or closing content should be added by clicking on in the column Actions.
⇒ The settings for <name of the group> window is opened.
- Select the Sendout Settings tab.
- Expand the area Leading or Closing Content for Emails.
⇒ Different input fields are displayed which are used to add the leading or closing content for HTML or text messages.
The content is added to the correct channel (HTML or text) during sendout.
- Add the desired content to the respective input field.
⇒ HTML code can be entered into the fields for HTML leading or closing content. It is thus possible to add images in these content fields, or to format text and layout with HTML.
- Click the Save button.
⇒ During sendout in this group, the stored content will be inserted at the beginning (leading content) or the end (closing content) of the message.