Once your Salesforce CRM Connector is set up, you can create an Engage campaign type in Salesforce.
For each campaign that is created in Salesforce that has the type "Mapp Engage", the plugin creates a group in Mapp Engage. As soon as you add a contact to a campaign from type "Mapp Engage", the user will be created in Mapp Engage and added to the group.
Groups are named "integrationID_campaignName" (example: 2739_MDTest).
Create an Engage type campaign
- In the Sales view go to Campaigns and click New.
- Add the campaign name and select Type Mapp Engage.
All leads, opportunities, and contacts are now added to the campaign and will be added to the group created in Engage under the same name as the Campaign Name.
Add a single contact to a campaign
It may sometimes be useful to add a single contact to a campaign from contact level in Salesforce.
- In the Sales view go to the Contacts tab.
- Open the contact that you want to add to a campaign.
- In the Campaign History section, click Add to Campaign.
Choose a campaign from the drop-down list.
Select the status: Sent or Responded.