You can create multiple zaps from one integration, but each integration can use only one mapping.
For instance, only one source name can be mapped to the user “firstname” attribute.
- Set up the first element - data source and event. For example:
- Go to the second step and select Mapp Connect 0.2.0. You can search for it in the search pane.
- Choose between three scenarios depending on what you want your zap to do:
- Create User Event
- Create Transactional Event
- Create Event
- Click on Sign in to Mapp Connect.
- Choose API address related to your cluster - EMC or L3. If you are not sure which cluster you are using, ask your Account Manager.
- Copy the Integration ID from the integration tab in Mapp Engage and secret from the notepad.
- Click Yes, Continue.