Coupon Manager Permissions
The Coupon Manager is a billable feature that must be activated for your system. To activate the Coupon Manager, contact your customer service representative.
When the feature is enabled, permissions are used to restrict access to different Coupon Manager functions:
Permissions for creating and managing coupon lists
The permission for creating new coupon lists also includes the permission to upload coupons to the coupon list.
To create coupon lists and display coupon lists in the overview, the following permissions are required:
- 157 Campaigns: Edit own coupons: User can edit only their own coupons. When combined with the permission 158, the user can see all coupons, but can only edit their own coupon lists. You must be able to view your coupons in order to include them in a message.
- 158 Campaigns: View all coupons: User can view all coupons on their system.
- 159 Campaigns: Edit all coupons: User can edit all coupon lists on their system. When combined with permission 158, the user has full editing rights.
Permissions for creating and managing barcode coupons
To create and display barcode coupons in the overview, the following permissions are required:
- 170 Barcodes: View and edit own barcodes: User can view and edit their own barcodes.
- 171 Barcodes: View all barcodes: User can view all barcodes on their system.
- 172 Barcodes: View and edit all barcodes: User can view and edit all barcodes on their system.
Permissions for automated export of coupon reports
You can automate the export of coupon reports. The report is exported to a server. The reports provides you with an overview of the coupons available in the system.
For more information, see Generate a Coupon Export.
Automations are an optional feature that must be activated for your Mapp Engage system. For assistance please contact your customer representative.
- 353 Automation: Edit own automations: User can view and edit their own automations.
- 355 Automation: Edit all automations: User can view and edit all automations on their system.
Permissions for generating exports
Information related to the coupon lists is generated via an export. To use this optional function, the export feature must be activated. This activation is included in the Coupon Manager feature.
The export feature requires the following permission:
- 162 Data Import and Export: Export coupon list: User can export coupon list data from the Administration > Exports area and generate exports with an automation.