- 3rd party cookies cannot be set within an iframe.
- Add tracking parameter (pf, cs801 and cs802) for pixel feature usage.
- Optimized Marketing Automation extension for SPAs.
- New pre-defined parameters for ScrollDepth extension (Scroll Depth).
- The Scroll Position extension is deprecated, please use the Scroll Depth extension instead.
- TabBrowsing does not refresh the counter when the location for SPAs is changed.
- With `maxCookieSize = -1` in the product list tracking configuration, no more product list cookies are set. However, this deactivates the product list position tracking for product views, adds and confirmations (maxCookieSize).
- Limit number of retries to send requests in request queue (requestQueue).
- With `maxCookieSize = -1` in the teaser tracking configuration, no more teaser cookies are set. However, this deactivates the teaser conversion and page engagement tracking (maxCookieSize).
- Include additional HTML elements in teaser tracking that support click tracking (extendClickSelector and extend).
Unexpected parameters in teaser tracking requests
- Create option for Mapp user matching
- Duplicate query parameters in the track request again
- Anonymous tracking not consistent with tab browsing and pre-rendering
- Add a property to configure request limitation (Advanced)
- First media action is not sent if no page request has been sent for the current page
- Duplicate query parameters in the track request
- Fix TypeScript definition error
- Include option to change event name in Product-List-Tracking
- Search in loop for elements, every 500ms, with querySelector (Product-List-Tracking, Teaser-Tracking and Content Engagement)
- Internal queue implemented to process and send elements together (Product-List-Tracking and Teaser-Tracking)
- Add TypeScript definition file (d.ts)
- Content Engagement fired requests when element is removed
- Missing order data if the first request is an action
- Independent product parameters are not sent
- Marketing Automation does not receive all data
- Change wtstp_rla cookie duration to session
Add cookie size configuration option for Teaser- and Product-List-Tracking
- Support product-currency for each product
- Support 'old' EverId in URL parameter and hash
- TabBrowsing issue (2nd request has the exact same timestamp as the first one)
- anonymousCookieName will not be accepted
- Implement Opt-in of tracking cookies
Extension for User ID Disclosure (User ID Disclosure)
- Support linebreaks in page name for request
- Suppress parameters in each track request
- Add public methods to set an identifier opt-out cookie
- Implement Opt-out of tracking cookies
- Add SameSite flag with value Lax to each smart pixel cookies
- Allow product tracking via an event request
- Missing secure flag in cookies
- Cookie control extension supports 'old' EverId cookie
- Allow semicolon separated products
- Support unload event simulation for scroll position extension
- Improve src path for smart-pixel.*.js to allow relative path
- Support server-to-server communication (Advanced)
- Add new media player event
- Fixed focus and blur event problem on MacOS for form tracking
- Implement automatic form tracking (Form)
- Easier solution to
set"OptOut" status (OptOut)
- Accept number values for parameter, category and goal
- Merge added product information, if the product exists (identifier is id)
- Support additionally one argument as object for tracking data (Page and Customer)
*as wildcard in domain string (Init)
- If you add a teaser to the pixel and the teaser is seen before a
trackhas been made, the pixel generates an error and aborts
- Implement "Web to App" tracking (sendViaSDK)
- Support CTRL & Left Mouse Button, if using delay for actions
trackActionforce a page request, if it is the first request on the page
- optimized automatic page tracking for SPAs
- Change the default page and action name (based on URL)
- Add JSDoc
- Support comma in page name
- Deactivate CDB for Safari (ITP 2.1)
- Optimize extension tracking
- Write request queue instantly
- Integrate 'submit' to change the internal form status to 'submitted' (Form)
- Send every request via SSL
- Use fallback page name if this is empty
- Send only tracking parameter that differ from the default value
- Remove not supported tracking parameter
- Integrate 'update' for manually page changes (Product-List-Tracking) (Product-List-Tracking)
- Integrate 'reload' for manually page changes (Teaser-Tracking) (Teaser-Tracking)
- Integrate 'trackPage' and 'trackAction' to force page and action requests (track)
- Integrate offline tracking (requestQueue)
- Use existing old EverID (forceOldEverId)
- Possibility to remove individual properties
- Extension for Product-List-Tracking (Product-List-Tracking)
- Extension for CDB-IDd (CDB)
- Extension for MediaTracking (Media)
- Alpha release