To apply a message category to an existing draft message in Engage.
The message to be categorized has been created and saved as a draft or prepared message.
The message category has been created. For more information, see Create New Message Category.
Message categories can be assigned to individual messages in Engage to make it easier to organize and identify messages. For more information, see Message Categories.
- In the Main Navigation menu, click Messages .
⇒ The Processed Messages Overview window is opened.
- Next to the message to which you would like to assign a category, click Edit.
⇒ The Compose Message window is displayed.
- At the bottom of the screen, expand the Advanced Options area.
- From the Message Category drop-down list , select the message category to be applied.
- If no message category is desired, select Do not assign a category .
- To save the changes, click Save as Draft.