To apply inbox monitoring on your Mapp Engage system.
Mapp uses an add-on from 250ok to enable comprehensive checks of messages before sendout.
Aggregated Inbox placement rates across all campaigns
Granular inbox placement reports by ISP
Access to campaign diagnostics for IP reputation, DKIM, SPF analysis
Time to receive email into the inbox as compared to the send time
Inbox Monitoring Procedures
Ideally, you want to run your inbox monitoring test with a small list of users who sign off on the creative itself.
Do not set inbox monitoring when you are doing your main sendout. Use the inbox monitoring test to diagnose the message to find out if there is anything that can be optimized before you do your actual sendout.
- Create a message or open a message for editing.
For more information on message creation, see Create an Email Message.
- When your message is ready, click Prepare Message .
⇒ Step 3 in message creation, Configuration, opens.
- Click Advanced Options at the bottom of the tab.
⇒ Advanced options for the message open.
- To enable Inbox Monitoring Test, click Yes .
To enable this option, you must select a group.
- For information on the number of tests that are used, hover over
⇒ A pop-up displays the number of tests that have been used from the total available to you. .