You can do an advanced search on documentation.mapp.com by simply using quotation marks.
- All characters/words used in quotation marks have to be part of the content in the exact given order
- If you add additional search words, each term is connected by "AND"
If you do not use quotation marks, all search terms are connected by "OR"!
|Mapp Intelligence bounce||Mapp OR Intelligence OR bounce|
|"Mapp" Intelligence bounce||Mapp AND Intelligence AND bounce|
|"Mapp Intelligence" bounce||Mapp Intelligence AND bounce|
Thus, if you want to search the content on documentation.mapp.com related to a specific product, you should add the product name in quotation marks and the search term.
You can also simply click one of the following links and add your search term:
- Search only for "Mapp Intelligence" content
- Search only for "Mapp Engage" content
- Search only for "Mapp Acquire" content