To tack the system links inserted in a message and to include this tracking information in the recipient activity link analysis.
System links of the same type (e.g. subscribe link in HTML and text) that are clicked multiple times are collectively tracked and displayed together in the link analysis. For further information, see Link Analysis (tab).
- In the Main Navigation menu, click Audience > Groups.
⇒ The Group overview window opens.
- Click next to the desired group.
⇒ The General Settings window opens.
- Select the Tracking & Links tab.
- Click the button to open the Tracking Settings menu.
- Click the Tracking for system-links checkbox.
- Click Save.
⇒ From this point on, system links in messages sent in this group are tracked and recipient clicks on the links are included in the link analysis.