Mapp Empower Reseller > Everest > Create Everest Account
Everest inbox features are available in Mapp Empower upon request and need to be activated by Mapp first. Once this is done, you can switch these features on for individual clients. Please get in touch with your Customer Success or Account Manager for further information.
Activate Everest for your Clients
- Log in to Mapp Empower as a Reseller.
- Navigate to Clients > Manage Clients.
- Open the chosen client account and scroll down to the Everest section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Create Everest Account.
- Click Everest Account Provision.
- Select the required checkboxes: Inbox Rendering, Inbox Monitoring, or both.
- Click Submit and Verify.