To view all the messages that you have sent to a particular contact.
The Message History window displays all the messages that you have sent to a contact.
What can I do in this window?
- See all the messages that a contact has received from you.
- See how many times a contact received a copy of a single message. Single messages include automated single sendouts (birthday messages, transactional messages), some messages that are sent with API calls and system messages.
- Search for a specific message, sendouts from a specific group or messages that are sent in a certain time frame.
- See whether the contact opened or clicked the message.
- In the Main Navigation, click Audience> Administration.
- Click the All Contacts tab.
⇒The Contacts Overview window opens.
- Locate the desired contact in the table. You can use the input fields in the table header to search for a contact. Search by name, address type (email, SMS, or mobile app alias), or external identifier.
- Next to the selected contact, click Message History.
⇒The Message History window opens. The Message History window displays all the messages that a contact has received from you.
If you delete a message from Mapp Engage:
The message statistics are deleted. You can no longer view or download statistics for this message.
The contents of the message are deleted. You can no longer open the Message Preview window for this message.
However, the message is still displayed in the list of sent messages in the Message History window.