Using filters, analyses, and reports can be pre-filtered for all users, which means that a defined filter will be used permanently on every analysis and report of a selected account.
- A filter can be used per account
- The entire filter engine is available
Basic filter configuration
|Filter name||Is used to easily identify the filter in the user management.|
|Account||Set the account to which the filter is applied.|
|Set filter||Create a filter using the Filter Engine.|
All analyses and reports in the account „Webtrekk Demoshop “ will be filtered on the channel SEA.
Choose the users to which this filter should be applied.
Please note that at most one filter can be assigned to each user per account. Therefore, you only see users to which no filter has been assigned yet.
- Training Document: Segmentation and Filter Options
- How-To: User Management: Basic Use Case
- How-To: User Management: Extended Use Case