Downloading & Installing
- Download Mapp Connect Add-On from Magento Marketplace.
- To install, use:
composer require mappconnect/magento2-module
- To set up connection with Mapp Connect go to Stores > Configuration > Mapp Connect > Settings.
Choose for which website or store or store view enable the connection from Store view Menu.
Magento integration supports mapping of multiple sites.
Magento Mapp Engage Details Website A Store A1 Store View A1A Add-On ID 1
- Each website of the Magento App is linked to a specific Add-On ID (either in a single or in multiple Engage instances).
- Mapp Cloud Extension in Magento is installed globally. Configuration is applied for each Website
including an API Authentication per Website (linked to a dedicated Add-On ID in Engage).
Store View A1B Store A2 Store View A2A Website B Store B1 Store View B1A Add-On ID 2 Store View B1B Website C Store C1 Store View SV Add-On ID 3
Setup General Configuration.
Integration Enable YES Integration ID generated in Mapp Connect Add-on (as above) Integration Secret generated in Mapp Connect Add-on (as above)
- Synchronization configuration: turn on or off which data should be imported to Mapp Engage.
Mapp Engage Group Configuration.By default with every new add-on created in Mapp Connect a connected 3 groups are created:
- To change group pick one from the list and click Save Config button.
- To use default groups choose the option Use system value .