To set a contact as a control address.
- The contact exists in the system.
- Your system user account has permission to add a control address (240 Contacts: Manage control addresses).
A control address is a contact in Mapp Engage that receives copies of messages sent by Mapp Engage. You can send copies of messages sent to specific groups, or a copy of every message sent by your Mapp Engage system.
- In the Main Navigation, click Audience > Administration.
- Click the All Contacts tab.
⇒ The Contact Overview window opens.
- Locate the contact in the list.
- Next to the contact, you would like to set as a control address, click the three dots menu
⇒ The Set Control Address window opens. and select Control Address.
- Select an option to set the control address for All Groups or Specific Groups. For specific groups, add and remove groups in the Groups input field.
- Click the Save button.
⇒ The contact is set as a control address for the selected groups or all groups.