Marketing Automation now supports onsite placements via CSS selectors, giving you more flexibility in personalizing your websites.
Enjoy more flexibility managing onsite placements - you can now make them using either the div ID or a CSS selector.
The new Check Selector button provides quick feedback so you know your selector is working correctly.
How does it work?
Go to Marketing > Placements > Onsite.
Click Create a new onsite placement. Alternatively, you can edit an existing placement.
- Provide placement details in the Basic settings section.
- Select Manual selector input and enter the CSS selector. You can identify it by inspecting the website on which you are making the placement.
- Click Check Selector. This will verify your selector and display how often it appears on your website. This way, you can avoid the accidental displaying of too many campaigns.
- The URL restriction field allows for limiting to a specific URL.
- Click Next and configure the remaining placement parameters, then click Save.
This feature is part of our June Update 2023 and is live in Mapp Intelligence.