Mapp's Segmentation Builder allows you to reuse existing selections by importing them to a new selection that you are building. This way, there is no need to create your audiences from scratch every time. Simply add a container to your selection and import the selection of your choice to it. Once done, you can further adjust the imported selection without affecting the source information.
- Work more efficiently by importing previously created selections into a new one.
- Adjust the details of the selection to your liking. The source information will remain unaffected.
- Create more advanced marketing scenarios faster and easier than before.
You can create various master selections in Segmentation Builder that contain the key audiences, and use them as templates when preparing new campaigns. After import, you can edit the selection to meet the needs of the particular campaign. The master template will not be affected by this.
This feature is part of our Winter Update 2021 and is available to all Engage clients as of 10 February 2021.
How does it work?
- Open a selection you want to modify, or create a new one.
- Add a new container. Then click and select Import selection from the drop-down list.
- Find the selection you want to add and click Select.
The selection has been added. Now you can edit it further as needed.
After the import, the selections will lose any connection with each other. This means that:
- any edits that you make to the added selection will only be saved in the current plan. The edits will not affect the source selection itself.
- any changes in the source selection performed after the import, will not be reflected in the current plan.