Labels are a useful means of organizing your selections, especially, if you manage a large number of selections in your Engage system. For example, you can have a labelling system that helps you identify selections related to specific campaigns, or all related to newsletters, etc.
Add a label
- Open the selection and click on the info icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Info panel, until you reach the Labels section.
- Type the label name in the Labels field, then check the check box next to it and click Apply.
Filter by Label
- In Segmentation Builder main view, click the info icon next to the selection that contains your label.
- Click the label. All selections that have this label will appear on the list.