Do you have a marketing report that you need in your inbox every morning, but your team leader John would only like to see uploaded to their server once a week? With multiple dispatch scheduling, you can do this all with one report.
- From Report Overview, select either the
schedule or the three dots icon to go to the Dispatch Schedule. The schedule button may appear in one of 3 ways:
- indicating there are no scheduled dispatches.
- indicating there are dispatches scheduled but they are inactive.
- indicating there are active, scheduled dispatches
- Select create new dispatch schedule.
- In this window you need to give the schedule a title like 'daily morning sendout', enter your email address, when, and pick what formatting you'd like to have it delivered in.
- This is where you can decide to ‘send via email’ or ‘Upload to remote server’. For your report, you would select to send via email, on a daily interval.
When you return to the list of scheduled dispatches for the report, you will see a colored icon next to each. Until your dispatch has been executed, it will remain gray.