To attach a file to an email. For example, attach PDF files, text files, or images to your email message.
You create emails manually in Mapp Engage (not in the CMS).
You can add an attachment from the content store or from your local disk. Mapp Engage supports almost any file type. You can add multiple files to the same email.
Mapp Engage does not limit the number or size of your attachments, as long as the message remains below the maximum message size. The default maximum message size is 2 MB. To increase the maximum message size for your system, contact your account manager.
Large messages can have an impact on deliverability. Some email clients and spam filters classify large messages as spam.
- In the Main Navigation, click Create New > Message.
⇒ Step 1. Type opens
- Enter message information and select Email from the Type drop-down list.
- Click Create.
⇒ Step 2. Content opens.
- Expand the Advanced Options area.
In the Attachments area, upload the attachment.
Local File: Attaches a file from your local directory. Click File Upload to select a file.
Content Store: Attaches a file from the Mapp Engage Content Store. Click Browse to select a file.
- Click Add Attachment to add the attachment to the message.
- Repeat steps 3–4 to add additional attachments to the email.
- To save your changes, click Save as Draft.