Data Feeds are complex automated imports that let you sync your contact data from external sources into your Mapp Engage system. They are more robust than regular imports and
What can I do with Data Feeds?
- Import data from multiple sources into a single destination in Mapp Engage.
- Get the data faster than via a regular import, thanks to Mapp using asynchronous API.
- Make sure that the data is stored correctly and consistently thanks to the data transformation service. For example, change all letters to upper or lower case, or have the timestamp stored in the default Engage format.
- Perform a variety of imports:
- Add contacts to Mapp Engage
- Update contact attributes in Mapp Engage
- Remove users from Mapp Engage
- Send an email (prepared message) with parameters to contacts
- Add data to your custom Related Data tables
- Add data to predefined Related Data: Transactions, Wish List and Abandoned Cart
- Reduce the number of custom integrations - you can now replace them with a robust Data Feeds automation.